We seek a Jack/Jill-of-all-trades type to be our Executive Administrative Assistant. This newly created position will support our senior managers, Board of Directors and Committees. This individual will use their can-do attitude to support our senior team in completing the tasks at hand. The Executive Administrative Assistant will use their solution-focused skills to think of what is coming "over the horizon" on their projects to complete their tasks. This position will require some mobility among our Mentor, Ohio locations.
More specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Organizing and prioritizes critical issues and required information for Senior Leadership to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Interacting and serving as the liaison to department staff, stakeholders, community leaders and other internal and external constituencies on the Senior Leadership's behalf.
- Assessing inquiries and concerns directed to the Senior Leadership Staff's office, determining course of action and delegating to the appropriate person to manage.
- Helping with arrangements for conferences (travel, hotel, conference registration).
- Managing multiple calendars and schedules meetings as directed.
- Preparing draft reports or forms for review and final approval.
- Being involved with Board of Directors (BOD) packet creation & management, attends Board meetings & takes minutes, scheduling logistics of BOD meetings in coordination with others, set-up, technology, RSVP's and other associated projects.
- Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or graduate certificate in administration, office management, business or related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience supporting executives required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and other agency specific IT software is required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both verbal and written) is required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands and schedules of the front office working environment.
- Must be an excellent listener and maintain a friendly demeanor in the face of adversity.
- Evening and weekends may be required.