We are looking for a bi-lingual (Spanish/English) receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- A team player with leadership skills
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- High school degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent