We are looking for people who want to be a part of a team that is building innovative IOT based edge processing solution using AI and Machine Learning in highly distributed and challenging environments.
We place high value on both individual contributions and teamwork. Everyone on the team needs to be individually talented, and we believe that we can achieve greater results when we offer our strengths to each other and work toward common goals.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Technical DevOps Engineer/Coach. As an engineer, this role is hands-on, working alongside our development engineers to participate in the architecture and lead the implementation of the cloud based aspects of Olea's product.
- As a coach, this role needs to empathize with individuals and teams, and raise their engineering and problem-solving skills in regards to cloud technology.
- Individuals in this role will help teams understand what opportunities they have to advance technical practices and help them build and adopt DevOps practices to reach the engineering goals faster.
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from Acceptance Criteria to production.
- Strong networking skills (IP/IPSEC/HTTP/...)
- Experience building out scaleable architecture with team input and integrate into Release Management process.
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on experience in implementing best practices
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
- Ability to effectively teach and mentor teams and individuals.
- Able to articulate and support your opinions/stance, but also able to listen and be flexible.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies/frameworks: Angular 5, Node JS, Jenkins, GitHub/Gitlab, GCP, C, C++, Tomcat, ...
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Work location is Austin. TX Full-time
- Sporadic travel to customer sites as needed
- This role is exclusively full-time W2 hire. No 1099 or corp-to-corp.
Application: When applying for this role, please provide the following information:
- Most Recent Resume
- You current location, or ability to commute to Austin,TX on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: