The Rig Supervisor is a leader and often referred to as the Rig Operator, which is part of a 4-5 person workover rig crew, who are responsible for performing services on oil and gas wells requested by the customers of TEC Well Services. The primary responsibilities of a Rig Supervisor includes but is not limited to supervising his assigned personnel and the inspection, maintenance, and operations of his assigned workover rig is followed in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Additional functions shall be specified by his assigned Field Supervisor or other designated individual. All duties are performed in a specified fashion to maximize the safety of the entire crew while meeting customer expectations and being a solution to their problems.
Typical schedule will be M-F 6:00am - 5:00pm. Weekend work and/or work outside of normal working hours will be required at various times.
The Rig Supervisor reports to his assigned Workover Rig Field Supervisor (Toolpusher).
1. Telephone at residence.
2. Dependable transportation.
3. Valid State Class B CDL drivers license with acceptable MVR at minimum.
4. Previous experience as a Rig Supervisor and/or training required.
5. Shall have previous experience as Derrickman and Floorhand positions.
6. Ability to pass physical, lift assessment, audiogram, respiratory, and drug examinations.