The Trimmer is primarily responsible for the efficiency and quality of the marijuana plant trimming of in preparation for distribution.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Hand trim guard and/or sugar leaves from marijuana plants before the drying process using sheers, scissors etc
- Operate a trimming machine to remove guard and/or sugar leaves from cannabis
- Manicure live marijuana plants to encourage better growth
- Breakdown flowers off of stem and stalk of plant in order to separate unusable waste from useable product; employee must track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch.
- After breakdown of plant, employee must identify and separate fan leaves, stems and sugar leaves on the flower.
- Employee must account for each by-product type processed off the flower; adding stems and fan leaves to "waste" for proper tracking and disposal by managers and trim/sugar leaves to "useable by-product" (trim) to the MIP.
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational, tracking and communication skills.
- Take instructions and help out on tasks delegated by master and assistant growers
- Work in a quick and efficient manner
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Nevada Medical
- Marijuana Enforcement Division
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable
accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge,
skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be
required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor,
subject to reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- cannabis trimming: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly