The Project Manager must plan, budget and oversee each assigned project start to finish. Must be able to communicate with both the owner, co workers and subcontractors for each assigned project. The Project Manager is responsible for supervising, directing and mentoring to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. The successful candidate will work effortlessly with clients to ensure deliverable's meet or exceed expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and assist in estimating costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years proven working experience in Project or Construction Management. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Current driver’s license, a clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and lead a project from initial design to completion.
- A passion and sense of urgency for customer and company satisfaction.
- Collaboration skills to quickly and permanently resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications.
OTHER SKILLS: All standard office equipment including phone, fax, copier, printer, calculator, ten key, and computer. Applicant should be proficient with all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word and E-mail. Other engineering tools include but not limited to a variety of rulers and templates.
- Required experience
- Construction: 3 years
- Construction Project Management: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year