AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions is a technology-enabled provider of healthcare revenue cycle management and business management solutions which substantially improve decision making, maximize financial performance, streamline operations and eliminate compliance risks.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing efficient, thorough, and courteous customer service to patient inquiries and requests received via phone contact.
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to patient inquiries.
- Answer patient requests according to company policies, procedures, and client protocol.
- Employ excellent customer service skills in every interaction with internal and external customers.
- Research each issue presented by callers thoroughly and complete necessary follow-up.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short term, Long term, Life Insurance, 401k
- Accrued Vacation, Sick and Personal time
- 10 Paid Holidays a year
- Beautiful workspace (onsite cafeteria and fitness center)
- Monthly incentive bonus program
AdvantEdge offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a great work environment.
To learn more about AdvantEdge go to www.ahsrcm.com
If you're looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate and apply today!.
- inbound call center experience preferred
- medical billing / EOB experience
- Willingness and desire to grow, and learn