ABOUT THE COMPANY
XSOLIS transforms how healthcare providers and insurers manage care and collaborate towards a smarter future. We help our clients leverage data to effectively support clinical expertise – from managing care transitions to making informed decisions on status, our data science team facilitates operational and financial success for healthcare organizations across the nation.
Our cognitive computing platform, Cortex, relies on the models and analytics created by our data science team to offer clients a data-driven approach to decision making that is unique in the healthcare industry
XSOLIS is seeking to fill a full-time Data Scientist position on the Data Science team. We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled individual with a solid background in data analytics, statistics, and machine learning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with structured and unstructured medical data to develop real-time predictive models
- Develop tools—both client facing and internal—to streamline workflows, interpret results, and improve patient outcomes
- Collaborate with and support data scientists, database engineers, and executive staff members
- Maintain existing models and pipeline.
- Master’s degree in STEM or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to read, write, and document Python code
- Experience with generalized linear models, gradient boosting machines, and neural networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP), particularly document classification
- Experience with statistical model development and validation (large scale)
- Experience with data cleaning/munging
- Working knowledge of MS SQL/T-SQL
- Previous exposure to healthcare data
XSOLIS provides a full range of standard employee benefits. Compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience.
XSOLIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit our website at www.xsolis.com for more information on our company.