Apruve is a fast growing financial technology startup that is venture backed by Tier 1 investors from both coasts. We are an electric group of talented developers, goofy marketers, and savvy sales individuals. Our humor is top-notch (at least we think so), but our work ethic is priority.
If you are looking to join an energetic team working toward the same common goal of building a thriving tech company in the Twin Cities, while expanding your network, growing your professional repertoire, and spending quality time with a bunch of other like-minded teammates, then Apruve is the place for you!
We are looking to add an Account Executive to help handle inbound leads, actively engage and work a pipeline, prospect and close deals. We are investing 3X into the top of our funnel and expect our sales velocity to only increase.
- Effectively communicate Apruve’s solution and functional value
- Clearly articulate accurate expectations for customer implementation and on-boarding to enhance customer experience
- Develop and maintain a profitable customer pipeline through the consistent application of quality outbound phone calls, emails, social selling outreach, discovery calls, and product demonstrations
- Crush your quota
- Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within Hubspot CRM
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- 1+ years of applicable sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Devotion to continuous professional development
- Experience in SaaS, technology, Internet, or a lead generation role
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close profitable business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)