Full Job Description
We are looking for candidates who will be successful testing in a customer lab environment. The focus is on executing test plans, documenting test results, and improving test procedure and product documents when needed. The successful candidate will have experience in configuring small cells via cli and nms tools, and setting up tests in a lab environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Subject matter expert in the areas of licensed LTE small cell solutions, service provider WiFi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions, responsible for testing, integrating and deploying products for Wireless Service Providers.
· Duties include integration and test of Casa products in Customer lab and production environments, investigation and resolution of issues in lab, field trial, and early deployments.
· You will work closely with the customer and the development teams to complete configuration, integration and troubleshooting activities in a timely manner.
· Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline; MS is a plus.
· 3 to 5 years of related Small Cell and Small Cell testing experience required.
· Experience analyzing and measuring LTE parameters like RSRP, RSSI, RSRQ, SINR
· Familiarity with LTE call flow procedures.
· VoLTE knowledge an asset
· Experience with DOCSIS Backhaul knowledge an asset
· Experience working with XCAL, Prisma and other channel emulators
· Understanding of S1AP/SCTP/IPsec protocols
· Experience working on linux platforms, with familiarity using editor tools such as VI, EMACS
· Experience in troubleshooting using small cell traces and Wireshark traces
· Advanced IP internetworking knowledge.
· Experience and technical knowledge with 3GPP GSM/GPRS/UMTS and SAE/LTE access technologies including Multi-band, multi-frequency Small Cells, WiFi and L-AA.
· Knowledge of IPSec and IKE protocols is considered a plus
· Knowledge of TR-069 is considered a plus
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to write and speak fluent English is required.
· Prior experience working with wireless providers.
· Must be able to pass background check and drug testing, in compliance with customer agreements.
· Occasional travel to Casa HQ in Andover, MA, or to other Customer locations or field sites may be required
Job Type: Contract
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- lte or volte or call flow: 1 year (Preferred)
- test case preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- continuous integration (ci): 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction