This position serves as the single point of contact for clients during the transfer of household goods from origin to destination. As the liaison between the sales representative, operations and the customer, you will coordinate all aspects of the residential move to ensure high quality service delivery. The Customer Care Coordinator ensures that all relocation activities are performed in accordance with contractual and industry guidelines.
- Stellar customer service, follow up, communication and administrative skills
- 2-3 years in a professional, customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer-savvy and able to use multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Obtain and maintain all necessary information and data to ensure an efficient and timely relocation for the customer.
- Alert appropriate parties to any changes, modifications to schedule, etc.
- Ensures file content is complete and accurate.
- Provide education and information to customers as needed, relative to their move process.
- Communicates directly with the customer to schedule and confirm appointment times, delivery, and start times for all assigned jobs within the system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)