Become a part of the most successful sales team in travel. Working in a business to business environment, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals. Traveling throughout their territory, members of the sales team promote the benefits of Collette travel experiences, actively support partner marketing efforts and present to potential travelers on a daily basis. Not only will you sell guided travel, you will experience the thrill of worldwide travel for yourself as you learn the product and attend company trainings in places like New Zealand, Ireland and even Fiji!
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
- Manage existing relationships in your territory.
- Identify potential growth areas through prospecting.
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
- Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Remain up-to-date on Collette product, selling advantages and special offers.
- Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation.
- A professional demeanor and appearance.
- The desire to continually improve their selling ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A passion for networking in-person, via phone, email and social media.
- The willingness to benefit from hands-on coaching.
- A history of competitive success in business, academics or athletics.
- The ability to travel overnight – up to 5+ nights a month
- A Bachelor’s degree.
Make no mistake you will be joining a competitive culture but the rewards are many, including:
- A generous compensation package (base salary & commission).
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Uncapped income potential.
- Numerous yearly incentives.
- Comprehensive five week paid training.
- Ability to work from a home office.
- The chance to learn from sales experts.
- Laptop, projector and credit card for expenses.
- Monthly car, cell and internet allowance.
Becoming a Collette Business Development Manager requires a strong commitment, a love of travel and the will to share it with as many people as possible. If this sounds like you, join our globe-trotting team by clicking the APPLY button now!