Here at Rosenthal Automotive, we care for our employees as much as our customers. At our company, we are committed to helping you G.R.O.W.(Guidance. Respect. Opportunity. Worth)
We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help us. If you are hardworking, eager to learn, passionate, dedicated and open to grow within our team; please apply!
Loaner Customer Care Representative Benefits:
- Start at $14/hour PLUS commission with the opportunity to increase rate on a merit based pay plan
- Flexible working hours- 4 day work week!
- Ideal position for college students
- Opportunity to gain experience with luxury clientele
- Great culture within an innovative company
- Training and support to assist you in achieving your goals
- Paid time off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle sales, parts, and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- ...and more!
Loaner Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional one on one customer service
- Administrative duties including answers phone, taking payments and reporting to managers
- Fleet management
- Process payments
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Staging vehicles
Loaner Customer Care Representative Qualifications:
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person who has a personal determination to overcome possible objections while providing an outstanding customer experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
- Provide us with your current driving record
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must also be able to drive a manual transmission
Our company is a family owned and operated business, so we know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike other employers, we aren’t so focused on what you’ve done, but what you can achieve.
Submit your application today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time