- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) regardless of accounts’ geographic location. Maintains consistent executive contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Sells Verint products or services and maintains relationships with existing named accounts.
- Responsible for working with assigned named account(s) to develop short and long term account plans to include new product acquisition, major and minor product upgrades and associated strategic services.
- Develop and maintain internal document strategic account plan.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepares proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision making processes and overcomes objectives to close.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical developments and government regulations that effect target vertical markets.
- Determine sales strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, pre-sales, sales management)
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Provides regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues, financial status
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals (carry revenue goal of 2.5 M)
- Manages the account day in day out in Verint CRM.
- Consistently achieves quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Maintains up to date and accurate forecasts
- May be a team leader and provide leadership to the sales team focused on the strategic or national account(s)
- Considered a trusted resource by customer base and an expert in the field
- Has credibility to influence at senior levels within named account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Seven (7) years of direct sales experience and or 7 years’ experience as an Enterprise Account Management with responsibility across assigned region.
- Must have demonstrated track record of account management success with high dollar value technology products/solutions.
- Proven ability to establish multiple 7 figure transactions, and bring them through an entire relationship management process from business development, value-proposition, to close, to account maintenance and up-sell/cross-sell development.
- Demonstrated success in implementing the latest and most advanced technology products.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent.
- Travel approximately 50%.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verification, criminal search, OFAC and Social Security Verification
- Direct account management, performance management or implementation management experience, 6 years of which are in the software industry, including proven success in the implementation of software at large organizations.
- Multiple years of consistent quota attainment and/or over achievement in past 5 years.
- Experience in managing complex and global Clients.
- Working knowledge of value added ROI business process sales engagements Knowledge of Workforce Management, Performance Management, and /or CRM/ERP software background desired.