Handle all aspects of the recruitment, beauty consultant training, and performance, scheduling, and compliance with the events and store manager relations. The key objectives will be recruiting, retaining.
- Experience with 20-30Reqswill be open at a time usually
- Familiarity sourcing jobs in sales, retail, and creative industries.
- Roles will be located all across the United States.
- Full cycle recruiting is a must- sourcing, posting, interviews, hiring process
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced and high demand environment
- Establish store relations (introductions & ongoing communication) and conduct field visits to oversee hires as required
- Main and manage necessary reporting and manage all posts/reqs
- Coordinate training both online and field when required.
- Liason with Brand Managers to understand role requirements
- MUST have minimum 2 years in the Beauty/Cosmetics industry
- Must be versed in various retailers: Sephora, Ulta, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Saks 5th Ave.
- Knowledgable on current beauty trends
- Proficient in MAC iOS, microsoft office, and google programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Training: 1 year (Required)
- Luxury Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cosmetics: 2 years (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Required)