Keyword Connects is looking for a highly motivated Senior UX Web Designer who will be responsible for driving company growth through landing page optimization and testing.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious designer who has experience with front end development. Somebody who stays on top of the latest web technologies, and has a strong eye for design, with a passion for creating landing pages that convert. Ultimately, we’re looking for a positive and outgoing team player, who demonstrates the highest levels of authenticity and transparency, and wants to be part of an organization where the future is limitless.
- You have a strong attention to detail and a constant desire to learn every day on the job.
- You work smart and efficiently, while staying within project and deadline scope.
- You have a strong desire to stay on top of current web trends and consistently push the envelope of your department.
- You find wins, both big and small, on a daily basis and have the desire to showcase your work in order to gather feedback from your peers.
- You are a mover and a shaker. A person of positive and rapid change to our ever-growing ecosystem, who consistently brings new ideas to the table and keeps team up to speed on current initiatives.
- Supports ongoing website development in order to provide an engaging and compelling site experience, that is focused on driving conversions.
- Responsible for effectively tracking 100% of campaign performance in order to make data driven optimizations that maximize conversions.
- Implement A/B and multivariate tests across our sites using a combination of third-party tools and customized proprietary solutions.
- Implement and verify all tracking scripts to diagnose conversion and performance issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-8 years professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver required
- Agency/marketing experience a huge plus
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ads experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to work out of our office in Waltham, MA (no remote applications please)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches and Friday happy hours with a great craft beer selection
- Dog friendly office
- Gym/Wellness stipend
- Work with a team that is highly invested in their work (check out our 4.9 star rating on Glassdoor!)
Who is Keyword Connects:
Keyword Connects is a fast-growing company based in Waltham, MA, that focuses on generating exclusive, qualified leads for the home improvement industry. We’ve got a unique approach to paid search marketing: with our proprietary technology, we run powerful hyperlocal campaigns that boost click through and conversion rates and minimize costs.
We have achieved the highest client loyalty and retention rates in the business. All of our first 25 clients are still using our services! And, we’ve only tapped a small portion of our market potential.
Keyword Connects is centrally located in Waltham, MA, near popular Moody Street shops and restaurants. Our collaborative dog-friendly office is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy weekly lunches, paint nights and hanging out with their co-workers.
This position is a highly collaborative role, so we are not interested in remote candidates at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Waltham, MA 02453 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules