Maloney Properties – Voted “Best Place to Work” by its employees 3 years in a row!
Our team is hard-working and motivated toward providing the best possible housing experience for our residents. Our reputation for customer service and quality workmanship is exemplary in the industry.
Maloney Properties Contracting Division offers construction services, project management, and owner’s representative services for the implementation of new development, capital improvement and renovation programs. Our extensive experience includes disaster response management, reconstruction projects, weatherization retro-fits and solar panel installations.
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to provide administrative support to Vice President and Project Manager. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the construction management process and all the disciplines associated with taking a project from concept thru completion.
- Prepare contractor requests for proposals packages.
- Review and analyze plans and specifications.
- Communicate with contractors/vendors as well as internal departments to ensure the status of all projects.
- Develop, manage, and update project schedules.
- Travel to job sites for construction meetings.
- Create and manage project budgets including change orders, check requests, expense reports, invoices, etc.
- Prepare and update project related correspondence, reports, and paperwork in paper or electronic systems.
- Schedule and coordinate project related meetings including preparing agendas, taking minutes and other associated materials.
- Coordinate project close-out activities and punch list logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Real Estate or Project Management.
- At least 2 years of construction management administrative experience.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project) is required.
- Drawing and knowledge and experience in AutoCAD are a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
Compensation & Benefits:
MPI offers a family friendly workplace and healthy work-life balance. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package we also offer the following:
- Training programs and opportunities that lead to employee advancement and promotions.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability in many cases to work remotely.
- A generous Employee Referral Program with a bonus of up to $1,000 per hire.
- Volunteer and fundraising opportunities for annual causes such as the AIDS Walk and Stand Against Racism, just to name a few.
Job Type: Full-time