- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Business Development Coordinator / Internet Sales Agent
Every employee with Mazda of North Miami is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
- Privately - owned
- Toyota and Mazda of North Miami have won numerous awards and are ranked among the Top 150 Dealership groups in the Country
- Incredible location
- Career opportunity - many of our staff have been with us for more than 15+ years
- Access to our sister store’s Gym for employees with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, rowers, and free weights to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Best in class benefits package, including 25% match on 401k!
- Paid Holidays (Producers): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day & your Birthday!
- Vacation (Department Manager) 5 weeks, (All other Managers) 3 weeks, (Producers) 1 week after 1 year of service, 2 weeks after 2 years of service, 3 weeks after 5 years of service, 4 weeks after 10 years of service, 5 weeks after 15 years of service
Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
Present initial financing options based on customer needs
Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
Utilize CRM tracking system daily
At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
Team player attitude
Prompt and courteous
Must have strong computer skills
Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen