Here we GROW again! J&S Audio Visual is expanding inside hotels nationwide! And, yes, we will pay for relocation! JSAV has opportunities for Director of Event Technology / Director of Audio Video inside hotels.
If the following sounds like you, then please apply and experience the JSAV difference:
- NOT in non-compete
- 2 years at least being a Director, Event Technology inside a hotel or convention center
- Willing to Relocation (let us know which cities and states)
- Able to travel for 2 to 3 months for training (yes, JSAV covers travel and training)
Why join JSAV?
- MISSION STATEMENT: To provide quality service and creative vision that enables our clients to effectively communicate their message while building trusting and lasting relationships through professional and personalized customer service.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) plan
- Growth opportunity - we love to promote from within our company!
- Stable and strong company - we have been in business for over 35 years.
- Company Culture: our Associates love working here because they feel respected and part of the family. The reason is because both our CEO and President of JSAV show that they care about each and every Associate.
The Director is responsible for managing the day to day audio visual duties and operations at a specific hotel location.
- Interact with the staff to maximize effectiveness of our sales and service and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Responsible for the management daily setup and strike of the audio visual equipment for meetings and events
- Manage Audio Visual Technicians and contractors, as needed
- Timely and accurate billing and invoicing
- Responsible for internet functions for events
- Interface with operational departments
- Maintain high visibility within assigned location
- Minimum of 2 years Director of Audio Visual experience
- Previous Audio Visual Technician work experience and working knowledge of audio visual operations is required
- Must have technical experience to handle event production management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be a good communicator and motivator
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Articulate in communicating ideas, concepts, and directions clearly and concisely
- Must be able to manage and work with others on many different levels
If you are not in a non-compete, and have at least 2 years as Director of AV or Director of Event Technology working either inside a hotel or convention center, then let us know:
- Which cities and states that you'll be willing to relocate?
- How many people have you managed?
- What was the name(s) and how many sq feet was the even space of hotel property you worked?
- What is your salary expectation?
Job Type: Full-time
- Director of Event Technology or Audio Video: 2 years (Required)