Modway Inc is looking for a Delivery Driver (no CDL license required).
Schedule- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
The delivery driver is responsible for deliveries and services to residential and or distribution customers in the New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania area.
- Ability to verify and load the product into a delivery truck in a timely and safe manner
- Ability to communicate with Modway customers and Modway customer service employees on customer demands and needs
- Follow route schedule
- Furniture assembly as required
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Experience driving a 20’box box truck preferred
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Good driving record
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of New Jersey, New York ,Pennsylvania area
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Clean MDV record
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise up to 100 lbs.
Modway offers competitive market compensation, benefits after 30 days including medical, dental, vision, health savings and flexible spending account, employee discount, and Personal Time Off.
Modway is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment by race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Modway supplies the furniture and design trade with over 5,000 SKUs stored in our strategically located east and west coast warehouses totaling more than 1 million sq ft of dedicated space.
Modway services every major furniture category, and we now carry an extensive line of boxed mattresses and area rugs. Catering to both modern indoor and outdoor furniture needs.
Modway products are also regularly featured in media outlets such as HGTV, Apartment Therapy, Domino, Brit + Co, Furniture Today, Casual Living, Lonny, and Architectural Digest.
Job Type: Full-time
- truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)