Everett Graphics is a stable and in growth mode manufacturing company based in the bay area. We are excited to announce the opening of our new plant in Woodland CA. If you are interested in working for a progressive, innovative company that is making a difference by producing environmentally friendly packaging, this job is for you! We have openings in Oakland and Woodland CA.
· Adherence to food safety GMP’s when handling or near food packaging and materials.
· Maintaining self in a sober, healthy and physically capable manner to perform optimally the duties of the position.
· Responsible for following those items of the Food Safety Program within the scope of their position at Everett Graphics, Inc.
· Responsible for their personal self; dependable, diligent, loyal, appropriately dressed and demonstrates honesty and integrity in all actions at Everett Graphics, Inc. Shall demonstrate a high level of maturity in the performance of their position.
· Perform Make Ready on folder gluers
· Conduct quality checks and ensure all quality procedures are followed.
· This position reports to and is responsible to the Finishing Manager Performs other duties as assigned by the Finishing Manager or Operations Manager.
· Responsible for following all safety procedures as prescribed by Everett Graphics, Inc.
· Ensure the following actions are taken with regard to safety:
* Personal actions
* Machinery actions
· Identifying in a proactive manner possible safety issues and taking actions to prevent problems and accidents.
· Responsible for the quality control points within the scope of their position at Everett Graphics, Inc.
· Responsible for reporting any food safety or quality related problems to a member of the supervision or management team.
· Maintains work areas throughout the shift to GHP Standards.
· Demonstrates the desire to hold positions of increasing responsibility through conduct of personal self, internal training and achieving the highest skill level.
· Read and understand instructions from job jacket
· Perform proper machine Line Clearance
· Verify corrugated case requirements and availability
· Verify EG Item number and carton ID with Job Jacket
· Reference Signed Sample from Job Jacket to set adhesive application
· Set up machine to produce finished cartons
· Verify case pack
· Obtain Approval and begin run process
· Verify case Labels with Case Sealer / Palletizer person
· Pull random samples and inspect for defects and record on Quality Inspection Record
· Record final count on Job Jacket and QA Forms
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodland, CA 95776: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person