Certified Ford Automotive Warranty Administrator - Summary
Prepares, records and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconciles them accordingly. This is not a training position. Store wants a Ford Certified Warranty Administrator.
Above average industry pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Continued Training to maintain skills.
- Long term job security
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Employee Assistance Program / Access to mental health resources
- Health Reimbursement Account
Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Posts credits on computer.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed of.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor or to be scrapped.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
- Assists with body shop warranty claims as needed.
- Assists with the cashier and telephone duties as needed.
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the fixed operations manager or the controller.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Other tasks as assignments