Reinvent your future! Join our elite team by protecting our national security as a Discovery Analyst!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide the discovery and analysis of intelligence data to perform focused research on network topologies, architectures, and protocols; support the gathering of information pertaining to telecommunications networks; produce deliverable target sets; and/or document and report analysis results. Utilize your technical knowledge of SIGINT databases/tools and analytic techniques to provide customer support in a rewarding, yet challenging environment!
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active TS//SCI clearance with polygraph
You shall have a minimum of 18 years’ experience and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least eight of the following 15 areas:
Current Agency analytic tools and databases
Producing technical reports
Social network analysis
Geospatial metadata analysis
SIGINT Collection Systems
Researching Network Topologies
Architectures and Protocols
Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Security+, Network+, CEH or CISSP
Experience with Python, Pig, or other scripting languages
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.