Provides residents with nursing services as outlined in the personal service plans; promotes wellness, and administers medications and treatments in accordance with physicians' orders and within state licensure regulations.
1. Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment in the best interests of residents.
2. Monitors residents within state licensure regulations; may supervise and direct resident assistants where allowed by state licensure regulations.
3. Monitors and assesses residents’ health and wellbeing; counsels residents as needed.
4. Assists in writing service plans based on resident needs.
5. Obtains and administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician. Documents and reviews medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations and company policy.
6. Monitors responses to treatment plans. Possesses knowledge of medication interactions and notifies
Resident Care Coordinator and Executive Director of any issues. Adheres to infection control policies and procedures.
7. Counts controlled substances with off going nurse or resident assistant; secures and corrects reconciliation of controlled substances during shift.
8. Ensures cleanliness and organization of medicine supply room and security of discontinued medicine in accordance with federal and state regulations and company policy.
9. Assists with discharge process relevant to medication and treatment orders.
10. Possesses knowledge of OSHA regulations and infection control standards.
11. Follows policies and procedures to ensure resident safety.
LPN or LVN license. Basic CPR/first aid training. Fire safety training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work from Home: