We are looking to fill an Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate position. The INC Marketing Group provides sales and client acquisition for Fortune 100 and 500 clients. This job involves in-person customer sales interaction in big brand name retailers. Customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred.
The INC Marketing Group has been able to act as a connection between major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship and customer service oriented approach, we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer service, retention, acquisition and increased market share.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and a challenging work environment.
Entry Level Sales Representatives & Customer Service Associates have the opportunity for fast growth with our company.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate:
- Proactively communicate face-to-face with customers at in-field campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and increase sales.
- Communicate to clients the services and products available to them.
Customer Service Experience? We are looking for the following education/experience in our Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate position:
- Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor.
- Must be willing to work full time.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive hourly base plus commission and bonus opportunities.