We are seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Oral Surgeon for our offices in Phoenix, AZ. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Oral Surgeon!
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Oral Surgeons, like you, support this idea by providing sedation for your patients in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with trained support staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
What we offer:
Our Oral Surgeons are expected to:
- A corporate sedation team to support the field with trained assistants
- A consistently, fully booked patient schedule
- Competitive compensation
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including:
- Educate patients on their Oral Surgery treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We'll need you to provide:
To apply please email:
- Must have a current dental license for the state in which you wish to practice - New Grads Welcome!
- Oral Surgery Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
- General Anesthesia Permit
- Current CPR Card
- NPI Number
- DEA Certificate