At FirstCash, Inc. (First Cash Pawn, Cash America Pawn, Cashland, & other brands), we take pride in our employees because they are talented, considerate individuals who are passionate about building trusted relationships with each other, our customers, and our community. Our unwavering commitment to provide an environment of integrity and fairness is only equaled by our desire to develop and empower each person to reach their full potential. We are a fully diverse organization built on the uniqueness of our customers and our employees. We've discovered it pays to be different! Will you come join us?
Our sales associates ensure high levels of customer service on both the lending and retail side by greeting, engaging, and interacting with customers to process sales, loans, and transactions. Our associates work with all levels of jewelry and general merchandise, as well as all financial solutions offered to our customers.
All associate positions offer an hourly wage and earn commission based on productivity.
Your application may be considered for all sales associate levels including:
Sales Associate (Pawnbroker)
This is an entry-level sales position in our pawn store locations nationwide. The associate partners with the entire staff by greeting, engaging and interacting with customers in a positive, professional manner. Previous cash handling experience is required. Knowledge of jewelry, tools, and electronics is preferred.
Cash Advance Associate/Teller
This is an entry-level position in our Cashland and Payday Advance store locations in Ohio, Indiana, Texas and California. This associate carries out the day-to-day operations of a payday advance location and assists the Supervisor in all aspects of running the store. Must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto liability insurance, and access to a motorized vehicle during working hours for store to store coverage, marketing, meetings and banking purposes. This associate must be able to find new customers to increase store's local market share.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the sales associate position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
All Sales Associate positions work directly or indirectly to:
- Greet and interact with all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions
- Perform non-management open/close procedures
- Keep sales floor clean and stocked; maintain display of merchandise
- Perform sales and loan transactions
- Handle all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
- Answer incoming calls per company standards
- Effectively communicate to customers the legal aspects of pawn and buy transactions
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and managers, display respect, and use effective communication tools
- Partner with all employees to create a positive and memorable customer experience