The Care Management Application Analyst works with various IT and business team members to enhance and support CCA’s technology platform and systems. CCA's systems have largely grown up from a small-company environment to an environment requiring high availability, accessibility, ease of use, technological sophistication, reliability in handling complex data, and large user base. The Application Analyst is expected to be the acknowledged subject matter expert (SME) as it pertains to the operational function, configuration and structure of CCA’s Care Management implementation. Working closely with the business, application and IT infrastructure teams, the Care Management Application Analyst will analyze business and technical problems, work with IT delivery teams and develop the appropriate operating framework and policies to enable CCA’s technology solutions to scale.
- Significant experience administering complex software systems, including user provisioning, troubleshooting, and end-user support.
- Gain a working understanding of and knowledge of the usage of the Care Management System by CCA internal customers
- Work with the Care Management System vendor to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Understand CCA’s business rules and objectives that necessitate IT system configuration and data manipulation
- Conduct regular analysis of existing CCA clinical and business requirements and make recommendations for improvement and/or enhancements to enhance productivity, security, or performance
- Work closely with the Clinical Operations Teams and IT Application Delivery and Support teams to recommend, establish, and follow policies on system use and services
- Work with CCA’s Application Quality Assurance teams to help develop and execute system or application specific test plans
- Direct and oversee installations and configuration changes for internal business customers and our IT infrastructure teams.
- Maintain user authentication lists and authorization groups in systems and applications
- Support system audits by maintaining accurate and comprehensive documentation of system configurations and work with our Security Teams to ensure that the system meets CCA’s security standards.
- Establish reports and trends regarding system performance and usage
- Participate in the development of an application roadmap to proactively communicate changes to internal users of the system
- Work with the training department to document training materials and video
- Maintain documentation of all implementation, maintenance, and upgrade requirements and configurations
- At least 5 years of experience in a Production or Application support role in a healthcare-related organization.
- Experience supporting a business critical application or system with a large user base.
- Possesses excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience working with cross-departmental staff and management to analyze how existing systems may be improved to better support their business functions.
- A strong working knowledge of configuration management and change management processes
- Excellent problem solving, organization, and written and verbal communication skills
- A “customer-first” mindset and ability to communicate complex technical concepts with individuals across varying levels and functions of the organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices and disciplines, particularly Configuration Management
- Experience configuring life sciences or healthcare applications (in a regulated environment) and knowledge of HIPAA
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks (Scrum) and service desk tools (Atlassian Service Desk, EasyVista)
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Management Systems such as (Altruista GuidingCare)
Please note employment with CCA is contingent upon acceptable professional references, a background check (including Mass CORI, employment, education, criminal check, and driving record, (if applicable)), an OIG Report and verification of a valid MA/RN license (if applicable).
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
CCA is committed to protecting the health of our workforce and our members, and we encourage flu vaccination in accordance with CDC recommendations. Individuals working in clinical care areas or in direct contact with members must provide documentation of flu vaccination, or wear a mask during flu season whenever engaged in member-facing activities.