Role: Mortgage Loan Setup Analyst
Location: Carrollton, TX
- Monitor work queue daily and perform task according to SLA requirements
- Verify loan notes on the file and check loan status
- Status the file in MLCS, LUSY, and STMP
- Go through the file to make sure all documentations are there in order to move forward with the file.
- Send out NOI letters to the borrower or Loan Officer if items are missing.
- Add Task reminder in LUSY for NOIs sent out
- Data entry into MLCS, STMP and LUSY systems
- Review different documentations to make sure they are in compliance and accurate according to SunTrust guidelines
- Order Verbal VOEs
- Upload documents to STMP
- Pull MERS, Fast Data, Sales Desktop, and Digital Docs 35/32 Test
- Fill out the 1443 Form
- Perform website searches.
- Pull DLQ4 Screen from Fidelity to review payment
- Contact Title Company if Title was not ordered and place the order
- Verify if Loan has a HELOC or 2nd Mortgage; if it does other process to follow
- Obtain initial payoff letters and current Home Owner's Insurance
- Review the Credit Report for particular information
- Run checks on the Exclusionary List and GSA, and HUD Limited Denial of Participation List
- Knowledge of mortgage processing including; documentation necessary to meet AUS/Underwriter conditions and the ability to review and clear underwriting conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Ability to manage a pipeline of loans in process adhering to timeframes for follow up with the applicants and obtaining a timely final loan decision to meet scheduled closing date
- NMLS-MLO Licensure will be a great benefit
If you have a passion for fun, excellence, a commitment to quality and a long-range view for your career that you now control, join our team today!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance