12 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!(3 FT 6:00am to 2:30pm, 3 FT 2:00pm to 10:30pm, 3 FT 10:00pm to 6:30am)JCM Business Solutions*delivers professional janitorial and facility management services to commercial, education, government, public and transportation facilities in America's Northeast region. We are looking to add to our talented team! /JCM Business Solutions ofrece servicios de limpieza y gestion de instalaciones profesionales a instalaciones comerciales, educativos, gubernamentales, publicos y de transporte en la region noreste de Estados Unidos. Estamos mirando para agregar a nuestro talentoso equipo!
The Cleaning Associate keeps the building in clean and orderly condition. He/she performs cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of the need for repairs. The Cleaning Associate performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our company standards.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming and follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean equipment, such as glassware or metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, or power cleaning equipment.
- Spray insecticides or fumigants to prevent insect or rodent infestation.
- Move furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This Airport specific classification requires each incumbent to complete and pass a Transportation Security Administration/Federal Aviation Administration (TSA/FAA) 10-year employment history verification, which will include fingerprinting and a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) prior to being considered for this position. This status must be maintained for the duration of employment at the airport.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate well and work well with a team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
For immediate consideration please email us your resume with contact information. You may also fax it to us at (516) 826-0666.
APPLY IN PERSON: Monday from 10:30am - 4:00pm at our JFK office located on Terminal 7 (all the way to the right as you walk into the Terminal)*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.25 /hour
Required work authorization: