- Positive Attitude and Team Player
- General Customer Service
- Scheduling/creating appointments: boarding, daycare, grooming
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and Gmail
- Light to moderate dog handling/transferring
- Moderate lifting up to 50lbs or more
-High attention to detail and following protocol is essential
-Must be able to stand for longer than 30 minutes
- Flexibility in schedule i.e. availability up to 5 days/week, nights and weekends
- General cleaning, including pet excrement
- Retail and inventory management + stocking
- 18 years of age and over
- It is vital candidates have the ability and willingness to learn and the desire to provide gentle, compassionate care for all animals in the facility
High School diploma and above. Proof of graduation required.
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!
- Experience in customer service and/or/both pet care preferred: Preference given to candidates with small business customer service experience.
- It is preferred that a candidate show on their resume that they have been at their last employer(s) for over a year.
- A minimum of 2 professional references and 1 personal (non-related) references. REFERNCES WILL BE CONTACTED.
-Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Wagtime, LLC is an equal opportunity employer: Candidates of color, LGBTQ identity, all backgrounds (heritage and linguistic), religions, and generational identity may apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Company's Facebook page: