Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury living by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unparalleled amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City). It also owns 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco, One Hill South in Washington, D.C and One Back Bay in Boston as well as managing The Arlington in Boston. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
: New York, NY (Midtown West)
The Condominium Administrator is responsible, under the direction of the Condominium Property Manager, for the administration of the assigned condos and completion of designated projects in accordance with RMC policy and procedures and to keep the regional office fully informed of the sites’ administrative status. The Condominium Administrator must fulfill all tasks as described in the job description and be responsive to the Regional Manager, Vice President, the Vice President of Compliance, and other executives and officers of Related Management Co., L.P.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Condominium Administrator is directly responsible for the following:
1. Accurate and timely processing of Accounts Receivable operations.
2. Accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable operations.
3. General office administration.
The tasks in the Condominium Administrator’s areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Accounts Receivable
2. Accounts Payable
3. General Office Administration
4. Owner Relations.
5. Owner Resale requests, Owner Refinancing Requests, Owner Alteration Requests.
6. Administrative Support to Region IX sites, as needed.
1. Collects cash receipts (check/money orders only) and maintains accurate up-to-date cash receipts posting on Yardi/RealPage.
2. Processes regular, timely deposits.
3. Assures accurate tenant billing in the Yardi/RealPage system through proper processing of recurrent and non-recurrent charges. Make appropriate billing adjustments according to RMC's Yardi/RealPage procedures.
4. Reviews and confirms accuracy for all A/R monthly reports, including: Delinquency, Rent Roll and GPR reports.
5. Creates monthly open items report according to Regional Procedures.
6. Assists with preparing abstracts of new Commercial Leases that will be approved by Regional Office. Assures that commercial rent escalations are properly implemented.
7. Assists with follow up for all legal cases with attorneys. If necessary, appears for court appearances and seeks approval for all stipulations with Condominium Property Manager and Senior District Manager.
1. Establishes and maintains good vendor relations and accounts in cooperation with the Resident Manager.
2. Processes vendor invoices for timely payment according to RMC operational procedures including petty cash and postage.
3. Maintains up-to-date vendor files on site.
4. Maintains accurate petty cash accounting system and keep adequate funds on hand according to RMC’s operational procedures.
5. Maintains the Accounts Payable system by forwarding all properly coded invoices on a timely basis to the Accounts Payable Department.
6. Ensures that the Senior District Manager, prior to purchase or financial obligation, has approved all expenditures over the staff limit.
General Office Administration
1. Establishes and maintains regular daily office hours, as directed by the regional office.
2. Maintains current, accurate tenant data, including tenant roster according to Regional procedures and ensure the front desk has an updated copy at all times.
3. Maintains accurate, efficient files for all site administration, including: owner files, vendor files, inventory files, operational procedure files, work-order files, A/R files, etc. - all according to the RMC and Regional office directive and working with the Resident Manager.
4. Prepares and processes appropriate written communications, i.e., memos, letters, insurance incident reports, etc.
5. Establishes and maintains a good working team relationship with the building Resident Manager.
6. Prepares incident reports, creates and sends violation letters to residents following RMC and regional procedures, upon the Condominium Manager’s directive. Performs appropriate follow-up for occupancy changes or unauthorized pets. Conducts regular review of roster and guest list
for changes in occupancy, key drop control, and move-in/out schedules.
7. Performs the timely execution of all required registrations and certifications for the site.
8. Signs and adheres to RMC software licensing procedures. Properly secures all software discs and manuals.
9. Tracks and pursues any unauthorized pets or violations by authorized pets.
10. Special projects as assigned.
1. Serves as a liaison between the owners and Board of Managers to foster a good relationship.
2. Handles all owner complaints expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally follow up promptly on all issues.
3. Reviews work-order records and communicates with the Resident Manager on work-order status in order to respond to tenant inquiries.
4. Confirms exterminating schedules with Resident Manager and keeps tenants informed of dates of service.
5. Manages health club staff and services and act as liaison to members, when applicable.
Owner Resale requests, Owner Refinancing Requests, Owner Alteration Requests
1. Processes owner resale, rental and refinancing requests in a timely manner in accordance with Board requirements.
2. Processes, reviews and coordinates owner alteration requests in conjunction with Board appointed Engineer and present to Board for review and approval. Upon Board approval, tracks and enforces all provisions of the alteration agreement, including but not limited to, Owner Charge
backs (damage to common areas, staff charges, elevator operator, pest control), and adherence to design plan.
- Five (5) years of administrative or clerical experience, the majority of which must have included organization, coordination and performance of duties at a responsible level.
- Must be willing and available to attend board meetings in the evenings or early mornings outside of normally scheduled business hours on a monthly basis for each condo building as needed"
- Must possess basic knowledge and understanding of building operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and time management, excellent organizational skills; i.e., filing system and record keeping.
- Working knowledge and the ability to utilize desktop computers with software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project. Knowledge of other software programs would be a plus.
- Purchasing experience/exposure a plus
- Ability and commitment to learn new material quickly and upgrade skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally within a diverse group and dynamic environment
- Position is based in New York.
- The Condominium Administrator may also be responsible to carry out his/her duties in an engineering office environment and perform duties for one or more individuals beyond the Condominium Manager.
- The typical workweek is 40 hours.
- The position is subject to mandatory overtime.
- The majority of the day will be spent using computers and other office equipment.