DCI Job Requirement for:
Location: Herndon, VA
- Deploys, integrates and configures custom software components, Open Source Software (OSS), Government Open Source Software (GOSS), Government Off the Shelf (GOTS), and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software packages within multiple information system platforms.
- Designs and develops integration strategies for in-house and third-party developed software packages.
- Understands how to integrate, automate, and virtualize within common virtualization platforms such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Red Hat Virtualization, etc.
- Understands container technologies and orchestrators (Kubernetes) and can use this understanding to automate the management of container-based microservice applications across multiple clusters.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to system engineering, system development, and test teams by developing and presenting verbal presentations of design approach, status, tools, techniques, processes, procedures, and methodologies.
- Documents integration designs, strategies, tools, issues, resolutions, and techniques.
- BS in Computer Science / System Engineering (or related career field)
- 8570 Compliant / Sec+
- 3+ years software integration and application administration experience for complex computer systems including 3rd party software integration.
- Experience administering Unix systems (preferably Linux).
- Solid understanding of operating system fundamentals.
- Solid skills and experience in some (ideally all) of the following:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Windows, ESXi/VMware
- Puppet scripting, PowerShell, Python
- Cloud Computing
- experience with DoD systems (Cyber/ISR Systems Preferred)
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Container Technologies: 1 year (Preferred)
- Virtualization Platform: 2 years (Required)
- HW/SW System Integration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sec+ (Preferred)
- TS/SCI (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift