Nurse Practitioner - Part Time
- Welcome to your Matrix Career: Connect. Grow. Make a Difference*
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work Part Time assignments throughout the State of Utah on our State of the Art Mobile Clinic Units in December! No holidays!
Come aboard our Mobile Medical Clinics, where we provide comprehensive wellness exams to patients within the community. We bring the clinic directly to the local area of the patients who are needing care. Patients can come on our units to receive their Comprehensive Health Risk Assessment, while enjoying the amenities of a clean waiting room, and private exam rooms - all without having to make the trip to their PCP office, or having a provider enter their own home.
View our Mobile Clinic virtual tour here:
We are looking for a Part Time Nurse Practitioner to provide top quality comprehensive care to our patients throughout the State of Utah in December. Our providers work to effectively identify, evaluate, and address the prevention of disease, while administering quality patient care through wellness exams and health risk assessments. You will be working alongside Cardiovascular Sonographers and Medical Screening Technicians to validate previous or new health conditions through testing that is immediately available on our unit-- including labs, ultrasounds, EKGs, and spirometry. This is an opportunity for you to provide excellent service to patients, and to truly make a difference in the healthcare community.
Requirements for this role include:
- Ability to travel within the state to event site locations.
- Current Nurse Practitioner licensure in state of practice.
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Adult-Gerontology, or Family Practice.
- An active CPR certification.
- 1 year of clinical work experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Current TB vaccine is required
- Must have reliable transportation for local assignments.
- Must have current unrestricted drivers license
- Preference to have availability in general 4-5 days weekly and/or every other week.
Our Mobile Clinics have been servicing patients for over 20 years—come join our growing team! We pay for all travel!
About Matrix Medical Network
Delivering quality and convenient healthcare requires a passion for understanding members’ needs and subsequently assisting them in taking preventative measures to mitigate current or future health risks. Matrix Medical Network serves our Clients and their Health Plans by providing their members a deeper level of understanding of their needs through affordable access to preventive care. Our organization is founded on the principles associated with changing lives by delivering quality healthcare across the nation where people live and work. Matrix Medical Network thrives on that passion. Using a patient-centered approach, our clinicians seek to understand the current state of the members’ health and support them in setting mutual, realistic goals.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
- FNP certification (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided: