Zoom Counseling & Rehab, Inc. is looking for an organized File Clerk/Office Admin to do file management and clerical duties. You will be expected to organize paperwork and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues. A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented. The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of files
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Proven experience as file clerk/Office Admin
- Knowledge of filing
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time