- 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- 5+ years of sales management experience working for technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Experience leading a team of sellers focusing on greenfield accounts.
Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 1000? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Enterprise Sales leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts within the local geography. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Enterprise market. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
This role will be based in Herndon, VA or Charlotte, NC.
For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extensive customer network.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **