NORR is at the forefront of innovative national and international retail design. We have a proven track record of designing vibrant and commercially viable retail environments that enable product sales and deliver maximum value per square foot. We work in collaboration with major brands to develop a retail experience that embraces consumer trends, technological advances and business imperatives.
For more information on the types of retail projects we have been involved in please go to https://norr.com/portfolio/retail/.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to plan and manage projects within our Retail Studio to ensure that all contractual commitments are met on time and within budget. As a Project Manager, you will use your interpersonal and leadership skills and must have an understanding of project financials to determine the necessary resources required for successful project execution. In addition, you will provide leadership to a multi-disciplined team, monitor project performance, and forecast revenue.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate, develop, monitor, and control the scope of deliverables, work plans, schedules, and budgets for all project stages
- Develop a detailed work plan for all architectural and engineering disciplines, allocate hours to the work plan, and monitor project progress
- Lead an integrated team of architects and engineers in the quality assurance and quality control procedures for all deliverables, specifically the construction drawings and specifications
- Maintain a good understanding of the project scope and when changes to the scope occur, negotiate solutions to ensure outcomes meet client expectations and contractual obligations
- Coordinate with contractor, sub-consultants, or relevant building authorities to address and document issues with constructability or owner concerns
- Act as the primary liaison with the client, contractor, and project team and ensure close client relationships are maintained
- Architectural or engineering systems design and presentation, M&E and structural building systems, permit and building code
- Registered with a relevant professional association is an asset
- Experience in strategic development, business development, project management, and client management is required
- Possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- A strong understanding of project accounting is required in order to monitor project performance and forecast revenue
5-7 years of project work experience
commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY