BSM Construction is a well-established commercial tenant improvement Contractor licensed in most of the western United States. We currently have a position available in the capacity of Superintendent.
At BSM, we pride ourselves with building projects that our clients and our employees alike can be extremely proud of upon completion as well as throughout the entire construction process. We build Retail, Grocery, Office and Industrial projects as well as Ground -up.
The ideal candidate for this position would possess the following qualities and experience
· Experience in running commercial tenant improvement projects such as office, retail, industrial and grocery related construction projects.
- Knowledge of interior and site ADA requirements.
- Ability to think proactively in order to avoid potential mistakes.
- Proactive scheduling with subcontractors in order to stay ahead of or on schedule at all times.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards of the jobsite.
- In-depth ability to read plans and provide layout.
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary
- Ability to manage one large project, or multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be very detail oriented as well as very organized
- Have extensive retail and commercial construction experience
- Excellent organization skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor to promote and represent our company and core values at the highest level.
- Physical ability to navigate all areas of construction site.
Minimum of 5 years working as a commercial superintendent.
- Must be savvy at interacting with clients, subs and the project team.
- Excellent benefit package including a generous 401K matching plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person