At Service Express, we believe in working with our employees on their professional development goals. We are a team of learners who want to help others seek opportunity to grow!
We are looking to add an Organizational Development Consultant to the Learning & Development team who will partner with Human Resources and leaders to align strategic leadership and employee development initiatives with business goals and drive continuous improvement.
Here's what this position is all about:
- Collaborate with leadership and various stakeholders regularly to analyze business opportunities and assess organization and talent performance objectives
- Prepare and present recommendations for programs/interventions to address gaps related to employee and organizational effectiveness, such as professional development, employee engagement, leadership development, performance management, change management and organizational design
- Translate high-level corporate strategy and goals into practical, grounded solutions that are relevant to the business and audience
- Identify, design, and develop course content across multiple product platforms that facilitate learning through a variety of methods, classroom, webinars, virtual and blended approaches and develop measures of success associated with learning experiences and performance improvement
- Use data and analysis to evaluate organizational effectiveness and program decisions
What we are hoping you can bring to the Service Express team…
- At least 3 years' experience in learning and development, leadership development, performance management, consulting, and/or instructional design
- Degree or certification(s) in Business Administration, Human Resources, Education, Psychology, related discipline, OR related work experience
- Prior experience managing complex projects at all levels of an organization that may involve multiple programs, audiences, and senior leadership
- Ability to use expertise and strong communication skills to influence leaders and teams; comfortable operating on influence without authority
- Workplace flexibility that empowers our employees
- Personal growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid volunteer hours and birthday off
- Several health insurance offerings that start on day one
- 50% health club membership reimbursement
- Company 401k match
- Salary Range: $80k-$110k
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the country you are applying to is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.