We want to put our heads on the pillow each night knowing we've accomplished something worthwhile. We firmly believe that if this passion for making a contribution comes first, business success will follow. We are looking for a person with similar beliefs, creative new ideas, and a strong desire to close deals with new partners in the Health Information Technology field working with Health Information Exchanges and State Governments.
Becoming a member of the Briljent team:
Do you enjoy building new partnerships with business professionals? Are you a person that likes to determine the true need of an organization then create and present an extraordinary solution? Do you strive to dominate your personal and professional goals? If this sounds like you, let's talk about how you can become a part of the Briljent team.
Briljent is looking for a Client Services Manager of Business Development with our Health Information Technology team to support our growing business family. Our successes have allowed us to expand into this new HIT market and we need a strong leader to help us shine. Briljent has a strong reputation in the field, let's close the deals.
This is a position in the Health Information Technology field but we are not looking for someone who gets the call when the internet isn't working in the office. This role does not crawl under desks to make sure the computer's wires are plugged in. This team helps facilitate the exchange of health data between health care related entities. The team helps develop action plans. This team helps state Medicaid agencies transform into a model of healthcare delivery consistent with the CMS Triple Aim to improve patient care, reduce healthcare costs, and improve population health. Briljent's HIT team cares about helping people.
Day to Day:
What it takes to succeed:
- Attract and retain new business with Health Information Exchanges, State Governments, and HIT agencies
- Identify ways to expand the Briljent brand
- Establish and cultivate relationships with industry influencers and strategic partners
- Work with team members to complete winning RFP responses
- Develop sales strategies and solutions
Other Important Information:
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Development or Sales role within the HIT/HIE market
- A strong network of contacts within the HIT and state government business world
- Knowledge of government contracting
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Technology, Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Experience in full business development lifecycle from developing strategies to account management
- Experience selling professional services over products
- Knowledge of the following: HIEs, CMS, Meaningful Use, MMIS, ADPs, EHR, HITECH
- Reports to Vice President of Client Services - HIT
- Includes full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, holidays
- Must be a learning leader!
If this sounds like you and you want to learn more, DON'T WAIT! Apply NOW at www.briljent.com.
Our goal is performance. Our passion is learning. Our team is Briljent!
Briljent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, marital status, race, religion, veteran status, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin or other status as protected by applicable law. Briljent will not discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.