To promote wellness and provide accessible, compassionate, and culturally respectful health care in partnership with our patients and the communities we serve.
Together we build healthier lives.
Care for the whole family: We are committed to the family medicine approach that is based in a continuous, comprehensive and holistic provider-patient relationship.
Collaboration: We seek to improve the health and well-being of all individuals and communities we serve in partnership with aligned health and social service providers.
Education: Training health professionals to ensure a better future for our community.
Excellence: We strive to continuously improve and provide the highest standard of service through a patient-centered, team-based model.
Service to all: We believe that quality health care without barriers is a right.
Stewardship: We are committed to responsibly caring for our patients, our staff, and our material resources, making data-driven decisions informed by respect, compassion, and empathy.
This SUD Treatment Provider is a clinical staff member supporting our model of patient-centered, team-based care that integrates behavioral health with primary care, leading to improved patient health outcomes and overall satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The SUD will provide substance use disorder treatment to patients in an outpatient setting.
2. SUD will assists in meeting expectations of the Behavioral Health objective in Health Resources and services administrator 330 grant.
3. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills or Abilities
1. Highly skilled in providing behavioral health services with past experience working in the substance use disorder field.
2. Strong interest in providing services to individuals, families and couples.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with primary care staff, patients, and other behavioral health clinicians.
4. Providing medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder and substance use disorder treatment within the primary care setting to increase access and care for patients.
5. Special focus will be on medication-assisted treatment (MAT) working within a multi-disciplinary team.
6. Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office.
7. Proficient in the use of an electronic medical record.
Required Knowledge, Experience, or Licensure/Registration
1. Master’s degree in Social Work, LCSW
2. Must possess all licenses, registrations, certifications, and accreditations required by law to render health care services in the State of Illinois. LCSW
3. Must maintain full credentials and privileges to practice with PrimeCare.
4. Minimum of three years of clinical experience as a behavioral health provider in a health care setting required.
5. Work flexible work schedules, which could include nights and weekends, when necessary.
6. Previous experience in a primary care setting preferred.
7. Strongly preferred bilingual in English/Spanish
$3,000 per year + 5 eight hour days
- 403(b) – salary deferral contribution and organization match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Seven observed Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance