The Goal is seeking a UI/UX Developer to support our client in McLean, VA.
- Work together with management and the development team to design compelling, responsive interfaces that meet requirements and business objectives while adhering to style guides.
- Generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs.
- Able to drive the user experience across all platforms based upon high level requirements.
- Manage usability testing while working with business and development teams.
- Document provided feedback on designs and implement adjustments to attain project objectives.
- Drive the user experience across multiple projects based upon high level requirements.
- Translate user requirements into concepts and wireframes.
- Minimum of five (5) years of current and hands-on experience with web and mobile design.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with MicroStrategy.
- Proven track record of creating UI designs for mobile and web product implementations.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices.
- Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Experience with Agile development.
- Experience creating custom D3 visualizations for MicroStrategy.