The Supply Chain Function manages all customer contract, forecasting, demand management, MRP processing and inventory planning activities across the business. The department has key interfaces with the Sales, Procurement, Operations and Finance departments and suppliers where required.
To access, analyze, process and validate data, ensuring that all inputs and outputs to the applicable business processes are accurate and in accordance with agreed policies and processes. Review and make recommendations to related policies including assessments.
- Monitor and control departmental performance in line with the company objectives, ensuring the correct governance and policy adherence to maintain and improve service levels as defined by the departmental strategy.
- Undertake analysis and assess departmental policy and parameters, making recommendations for any changes where required to achieve departmental objectives without compromising customer service.
- Create, undertake and review with internal customers reporting and trend analysis to identify potential issues, errors and monthly trends to ensure appropriate preventative and improvement action can be undertaken to achieve departmental objectives.
- Undertake Root Cause Analysis, contributing to and/or implementing the associated corrective action activity, to identify reasons for process or objective failures to ensure future prevention and improvement.
- Design, calculate and report KPIs to ensure that the business has accurate and timely data to base decisions upon.
- Maintain, update and improve data systems and process to improve efficiency and data integrity.
- Participate in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
Associate Level Degree in a related field
Strong database experience
Strong data entry experience
Strong analytical experience
Abilities Skills and Knowledge
Accuracy and attention to detail
Strong analytical skills