The Adventure Parks of Outdoor Venture Group are committed to promoting active enjoyment of the outdoors. Guests are encouraged to challenge themselves, build self-confidence and gain lasting memories. This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing company as we open our newest Adventure Park in Silver Bay, MN.
The fun physical activities promote good health and encourage camaraderie among peers, family, and friends. Join our team and apply for one of the coolest outdoor jobs there is in an exciting industry!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing company with lots of flexibility, fun people, great perks- like free climbing, competitive compensation, staff lunches, flexible schedule, and much more!
This is the perfect entry-level position for someone looking to learn the business and grow with our business. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement for the right person with the right stuff!
The Park Host is the primary customer service position and creates the first impression of the park for our guests. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that all guests are welcomed, greeted, and provided with the information and assistance they need to begin their adventure. It is the primary responsibility of the park host to ensure that each guest has the “wow” experience right from the start!
- Perform general opening and closing duties
- Greeting all guests and providing general park information and direction
- Responsible for all ticket and merchandise sales on site and proper register operation
- Provide support to Event Coordinator in setting up and running the large park and private events, including theme nights, parties and concerts
- Responsible for stocking and monitoring the retail area as well as keeping all informational/promotional material stocked and current
- Support guests with exchanges, and the corresponding park policies on those transactions including rain-check distribution
- Responsible for maintaining general cleanliness, organization, and professional guest service environment
- Responsible for proactively managing customer traffic and waitlist procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed including grounds keeping and harness management
- Must possess a friendly disposition and professional demeanor at all times
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Must be a positive person with a good attitude – smiles are a must!
- Must have strong communication skills and have a kind, patient approach with guests
- Must be able to adapt to new situations and be flexible
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Must be comfortable outdoors in all weather conditions
- Climbing experience preferred but not required
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary