Position Title: Office Associate, Customer Support and Workflow Management
Department: Customer Support & Workflow Management
Supervised by: Manager, Workflow
LakePharma is the leading US-based biologics contract research, development, and manufacturing organization (CRDMO). The company has developed a range of technologies and capabilities in antibody discovery, protein engineering, cell line development, protein optimization, and GMP manufacturing. With comprehensive technologies, integrated platforms, and five facilities located in key biopharma hubs on both the East and West Coast, LakePharma enables and supports the discovery and development of the biologics of tomorrow.
Location: Irving, TX
Salary Range: 30K-35K plus benefits
We are rapidly growing and seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Customer Support & Workflow Team as Office Associate. In this role, you will be an important bridge between the business and scientific worlds of biotech. You will leverage your scientific training, problem solving abilities, and communication skills to provide project management excellence.
Office Associates work closely with many groups in our organization such sales, accounting, operations, and the scientific team. Responsibilities cover the lifespan of a project from initial inquiry and quoting stage, to providing updates and responses to clients, and ending with project closeout.
The Office Associate position provides a unique opportunity for a person aspiring to join and contribute to a fast-paced team at a rapidly expanding company with a cutting-edge technology platform and ample opportunity to grow with the company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with our Teams in CA and MA.
- Must have the ability to navigate and utilize a complex database software
Skills & Qualification:
- 1-3 years of relevant lab experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in customer service, procurement, sales, payroll, accounting a plus.
- Must have the ability to navigate and utilize a complex database software. "REQUIRED"
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational and record keeping skills and interpersonal and people skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects, ensure smooth operations and communications and be assertive and proactive with excellent follow through.
- Proficient in MS Office; particularly in Microsoft Excel. Prior experience using database software such as Microsoft Access/ FileMaker/ SalesForce or other CRM/ MySQL databases is required.
This is an office environment. Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time and perform repetitive tasks is required. Ability to lift light packages up to 10-25 lbs is required. Work is to be performed on site.
This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. The employer reserves the right to revise key functions of this position at any time.
LakePharma is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /month
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma