- Driver's License
Pinnacle Family Services is looking for a Therapeutic Foster Care Parent Recruiter with recruited parents using our Fostering Solutions treatment model. Fostering Solutions is a trauma informed and relationship focused model specializing in treating traumatized children and youth. Recruiter will recruit homes and train foster parents in the model and additionally recruit homes that specialize in treating children with intellectual developmental disorders. Candidate must be willing to work and travel throughout the coverage area of Winston-Salem, NC and surrounding counties.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, marketing, or business
- Three years foster parent recruitment and licensing experience
- Marketing experience
- TIPS-MAPP trainer certification preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and coordinates advertising
- Conducts cold calls and information meetings
- Reviews applications, medical examinations and references
- Represents the company at job fairs, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit foster parents
- Conducts foster parent orientation, home study evaluations and pre-service orientation and training
- Assists the program in “client match” meetings.
- Compiles and submits foster parent licensing application packets
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts.
- Access to reliable transportation adhering to all NC Division of Motor Vehicle laws (current vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, and driver’s license)
- Must supply personal laptop
- Travel throughout coverage area of Winston-Salem, NC and surrounding counties
The mission of Pinnacle Family Services is to build relationships that enhance lives and support healthy families. We are CARF accredited and located throughout the state of NC providing services to children, adolescents, and families. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, PTO/holidays, and reimbursed mileage & expenses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Child Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- foster parent recruitment and licensing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Winston-Salem, NC (Preferred)
- TIPS-MAPP trainer (Preferred)