Merakey is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Merakey/AVS locations in Coraopolis, PA.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing maintenance work orders and daily work assignments in a professional manner as assigned by the immediate supervisor. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proficient in performing surface preparation and painting
- Repairs to desk and furniture, walls and ceilings.
- Electrical, roof, HVAC system, parking lots, plumbing, locks, and all necessary renovations and upgrades to the physical plant.
- Required to help with snow removal and/or emergency repairs.
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Residential, Aide, House Manager, CNA, Caregiver, Home Health, Nurse, Teacher, Therapy, Elder, Geriatrics, RN, LPN, Direct Care, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance,
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One-three years maintenance experience.
Pay rate is $15.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled