Full-time | Contract$18 - $20 an hour
- Writing skills
- Social media marketing
- Associate's degree
Full Job Description
TIK TOK CONTENT CREATOR
- Respond to inbound social messages
- Monitor and respond to brand mentions
- Create conversations and brand advocates
- Find and engage potential customers
- Research the social media industry.
- Load your social editorial calendar.
- Post 3-6 times on twitter
- Post 1-2 times on Facebook
- Post 1-3 times to Google
- Post 3-6 times on Instagram
- Post on Tik Tok
- Study your products and services
- Monitor the competition
- Work on a blog post
- Engage with thought leaders.
- Engage with marketing partners.
- Discuss tactics with your team.
- Run your social media analytics.
- Encourage sharing through employee advocacy
- Audit your strategy.
- Attend local events.
- Detox from social media
- Collaborate with other departments
- Adjust quarterly goals.
- Assess key performance indicators.
- Gauge team capacity and needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations