Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit talent. The Glassdoor Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering a world-class experience to the largest base of Glassdoor's Employer customers. As the team is scaling rapidly with our businesses growth, we look to continue to deliver compelling service offerings to our customers via a data-driven proactive outreach approach. The individuals that make up this team are innovators. Each individual is not only changing the way Glassdoor is working with customers, but are also active participants in shaping Glassdoor's customer success team to meet the changing needs of customers and markets worldwide.
As Manager, Customer Success Managers, you will help shape the Glassdoor experience for thousands of customers and their businesses. Internally, you will lead, coach and mentor a team of passionate and collaborative Customer Success Managers who are looking to grow and excel in their careers. You will partner with your manager closely to surface team and customer insights. You will be critical in helping your team attain their targets, and maintain their consistent performance of various metrics including (but not limited to): NPS, product adoption and usage, pacing and retention.
- Manage and supervise a team of approximately 5-9 Customer Success Managers.
- Coach & mentor CSMs to develop and up-level skills and competencies.
- Ability to help develop strategic team initiatives and KPIs for the Customer Success Management team.
- Manage team to achieve quarterly goals, and provide clear reporting on metrics.
- Regularly assess team processes to proactively identify risk factors and new growth opportunities.
- Cultivate a deep bench - helping your team to develop skill sets to enable strong customer interactions.
- Identify underperformance and manage with senior support.
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Develop scalable and innovative customer programs that result in positive, measurable interactions with the Customer Success Management team and with the Glassdoor platform.
- Makes data-driven decisions, regularly analyzing and improving upon team processes by identifying risk factors and growth opportunities.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years experience in account management / customer success, sales, online marketing, or consulting
- 3-5 years experience in leadership / direct people management
- Strong demonstration of leadership and mentorship
- High EQ
- Experience managing project-based work across multiple stakeholders
- Leans into challenging circumstances – remains balanced and constructive, encourages and develops resilience in others
- Strong aptitude for delegating work, prioritizing, and delivering results through others in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills
- Superior written and communication skills
- Data-driven thinker with ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption, program optimization, automation, and churn mitigation
- Familiarity with Salesforce, NiceReply, Gainsight, and/or other media and the recruiting space is a plus
- Familiarity with paid search (CPC) and/or performance media is a plus
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.