Wyndham Destinations is currently hiring CURRENT College Students for part time/full time work. The primary purpose of this role is to greet and interact with locals/tourists at our community marketing locations on Broadway (Margaritaville & The Nashville Bus) or our Vacation Kiosk @ Opry Mills Mall. You will be in charge of interacting with guests and inviting them to our Marketing booth to learn more about Wyndham Destinations. The hours are flexible for weekdays or weekend shifts and you can work up to 40 hours a week.
- Serves as the first point of contact and community brand ambassador in the Wyndham Destinations Sales Experience.
- Greets, presents, and incentivizes potential clients to attend a sales preview of Wyndham Destination Resorts.
- Must be approachable and provide an impactful initial contact.
- Pre-qualifies potential customers.
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs.
- Responsible for the collection and delivery of any deposits made by the guest he/she personally invited.
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards.
- All interactions are in person and do not include telemarketing.
Compensation, and Training
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale.
Job Expectations and Requirements
- Currently enrolled in College
- 1+ years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $300.00 to $2,000.00 /week
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10